This concentrated, natural floor cleaner utilizes potent cleaning and aroma therapeutic properties of ingredients derived from biodegradable, renewable and sustainable botanical resources.
It is suitable for all water washable floors and surfaces. For floors use 1 capful per gallon (4.5L) of warm water. Use floor mop, cloth or sponge to clean and let dry. To use as All Purpose Cleaner mix 2 capfuls with water in a spray bottle.
Eco-Max® Natural Lemon Floor Cleaner is EcoLogo®- Certified to Hard Surface Cleaners, CCD-146.
Features & Benefits
- High Performance Cleaner
- 100% Plant Based Ingredients
- Non-Toxic to Aquatic Life
- Gentle to skin and surfaces
- Concentrated, 1 bottle makes 64 bottles of floor cleaner
- Readily Biodegradable
- Safe around pets and children
- No Animal testing
- Reduces packaging use
- Reduces transporation and storage space required
- 100% Recyclable Packaging
Doesn't contain these commonly used ingredients: Petroleum based solvents, Alcohols, Petroleum based surfactants, Phosphates, Silicates, EDTA, NTA, Dyes or Artificial fragrances.
Here's what it contains: Water, Plant based Alkyl Polyglycosides, Food grade Sodium Citrate water softening agent, Therapeutic grade Lemon essential oil and Food grade Citric Acid.